I signed up for the membership and the very next day my debit card has been flagged as fraudulent.This is a scam .

They talk about how you will make all this money but repeadtedly ask you for more money such as having your own website for your blog. I know have to go into my bank after the holiday so I can use my debit card, my bank account is currently frozen all because I thought it would be a good idea to become a member of roryricord.com . BAD IDEA do not do it. Has this happened to anyone else?

I feel violate now.I should have known it was a scam

Review about: Rory Ricord Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Rory Ricord?

Comments

I don't think the situation with your card being flagged constitutes Rory Ricord.com as being fraudulent.Sometimes we are too hasty to write off people.

I, on the other hand, I find his knowledge and willingness to share his acquired knowledge is absolutely incredible. My investment was minimal to the $30G program I have invested in where I was really crucified. and never made one cent. I hope you can get the problem solved soon.

I, personally, had no problem getting my card authorized, but I HAVE had it happen, on other transactions. (Mostly out of USA jurisdiction) Caution is the thing we need to consider about being too quick to say, "Scam." Do not feel offended by my saying these things. I do not wish you any hard feelings.I do wish you the very best.

Also, remember Rory Ricord promises you to make money if you follow the instructions as laid out or he will pay you $500.You have 60 days to give it a whirl.